Thursday, March 02, 2006

Welcome to my blog!

Gidday, I thought it was about time I set one of these thingamajiggys up... Might make it a bit easier for those at home especially to keep up with my news, without having to rely on my infrequent, overly long group emails! For those that have forgotten, it's been over 3 & a half years since I left NZ's fair shores for the UK... Where has that time gone??! I'm working as a maths teacher at a school just out of Reading (which is about an hours drive from London for the uninitiated). It's a boarding school so I get to live on site. It's all rather lovely really, an old mansion building, acres of playing fields and woods, & a private lake for good measure... Things could be worse... Anyway, intro over. I'll do my best to update this as often as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home