Sunday, March 05, 2006

Home sweet home!

My flat. I'm attached to one end of the girls boarding house where I'm the assistant housemistress. The boarding house is to the left of the fence. It's not a bad place to live, only one bedroom, but big enough for me...

The view out the back of the mansion. To the left of the lake is a huge area of woodland, and there is a golf course out to the right, along with some staff housing. Over three-quarters of the staff live somewhere on the estate, so it tends to be a fairly social place...

This is my school. Not bad huh??! Apparently it was the original homestead of John Walters, who is the guy who founded the Times newspaper. I never fail to be impressed by the sight of this building.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 pm, Blogger Who For? said...

Wow what a great looking school, impressive!!! But hey, Rep Coll didn't do too badly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home