Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back in the UK

We arrived back early on Saturday morning after a good BA flight. Earlier in the day we had flown from Zanzibar to Nairobi, then we had about 6 hours in Nairobi airport to kill before our 11:40pm UK flight home. Luckily we did manage to find a cafe which had free wifi. This meant I could have a decent play on my ipod touch for the first time & actually download some applications for it. I had 'bought' it just before we left for Africa using my nectar points. It's not bad getting a £280 gadget for free!

Yesterday was spent at Will's parents. We enjoyed a very nice lunch, then gave them a show & tell session of our Africa photos. We came back with around 1300 pics between us, but I managed to put together a 'best of' of around 130 or so. We also briefly called in on Will's brother & family on the way home to drop off a few gifts.

As promised, I will retrospectively write a few posts about the trip, including lots of photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home