Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Even more rugby...

Two weeks after the England match, I was lucky enough to watch the All-Blacks again. This time the unfortunate victims were Wales, & the match was played at the millennium stadium in Cardiff. I didn't mention this game earlier because it was a surprise day out for Will, who used to live in Cardiff. All he had been told was to keep the 25th November free. In the end I relented & told him about it 1 week before the match, as I wanted him to have a chance to look forward to it. It was a perfect day out, with the only blemish being the AB's not performing the haka. The rugby was absolutely sublime, I can't quite remember the final score, I think it was either 43-10 or 45-10 to NZ. There was everything a fan could want... Loads of tries, huge hits (by the All-Blacks that was, in particular Jerry Collins), a bit of biffo, & even a male streaker totally starkers thrown in for good measure! Below are some pics from the match.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention I was there. How rude. Roger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home