Monday, April 30, 2007

Victory!

I'm not long back from our 10's tournament. We ended up winning the plate competition, which wasn't a bad effort. It's nice to finish the season with some silverware, even if it was only the plate... I can't actually take any credit for the win, I didn't play the semi or final due to a really tight achilles tendon which made it painful to run. My poor old right eye was in the wars again... I had only just recovered from the black eye I got last match, & today I got cut just under the eye. It's nice to see the back of the rugby season, & now I can focus on touch.

I'm looking forward to a nice chilled evening. I don't have any work to do, so can relax & read the Sunday paper. Will gets back late tonight, he has been in Amsterdam attending a big Korfball tournament since Thursday night. It will be nice to have him back :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home