Sunday, March 25, 2007

Almost the holidays

It seemed like spring had well & truly arrived, we had a couple of weeks of very mild weather, & all the daffodils & spring bulbs are out in force. Lo & behold, things took a turn for the worse at the start of this week with icey winds that apparently were coming right off the Artic. Tuesday & Wednesday we even had a bit of snow!
On Tuesday night we went to Will's parents place near Oxford for dinner which was very nice. We picked up the bird table that his dad had made me for my birthday. It's very cool, but unfortunately the squirrels have already discovered it. Now I don't have anything against squirrels, I just prefer it when they aren't eating my bird food! Not a huge amount happening at the moment, school is winding down... We break up on Wednesday for the Easter holidays. We get 2 & a half weeks off which will be very nice... I'm not planning on doing a huge amount, perhaps just a little bit of walking in Wales. Speaking of holidays, I've finally booked my South America flights for the summer. I fly into Quito in Ecuador, then fly out of La Paz in Bolivia 5 weeks later. Will is joining me for the last 3 weeks which will be nice. The highlight is going to be walking the Inca Trail together. Tomorrow i've got a rugby game against Richmond, who are top of our league, but unfortunately, due to injury & various other reasons, it looks like we'll only have 13, so it's not going to be much fun! The good news is that touch rugby starts in a few weeks, so we are all looking forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home