Monday, February 26, 2007

Feeling Old!

Gidday,

I had a good birthday on Tuesday, the big 3 0... Unfortunately I had to work (my birthday is usually in half-term, but that was early this year...) but I still got spoilt. I got some lovely presents from Will, and he cooked me a nice meal in the evening.

I've survived my first week back at school. It absolutely flew by... Only 4 & a half weeks till Easter holidays! It's a pretty manic time at the moment because school reports are due tomorrow. I'm pretty much on track, but it's still going to be a late night tonight!

I'm just back from rugby, we had a friendly against Farnborough, away, and comfortably won 36-0. I'm not actually feeling that battered & bruised which makes a nice change! We had a really tough physical training session on Wednesday, & I could barely walk on Thursday & Friday! It was an enjoyable game today, I got around the pitch OK, despite the fact it's been over 4 weeks since our last match.

Right, time to go & knock these last few reports off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home