Sunday, May 13, 2007

Another weekend

Like the pic? My mate Rich sent it to me. It's a sunrise taken from the front door of their new house in St Clair, Dunedin. Not a bad view to wake up to every day!

This week has gone quickly, thanks to the Bank holiday on Monday. It would be nice to only work 4 days a week, every week... We had a really good hard game of touch on Wednesday & just lost 4-3. We played well & were pretty happy, because my team played 3 men & 3 women (for which we get given a bonus point for) whereas the opposition played 4 men & 2 women. Also, we didn't have any female subs, so I was pretty knackered by the end of the match!

We've had lots of rain over the last few days which is much needed. It was an unseasonably dry (not to mention warm) April. The garden is still growing like mad, & my very first rose is out, & it smells divine... The rest of my roses are laden with buds, so it should hopefully be a good year for them...
I'm on duty in the boarding house this weekend, which means I ned to stay in my flat in case any of the girls need me. I don't really mind my duty weekends, it's quite nice pottering around the flat & gives me a chance to get on top of housework and/or schoolwork. I'm keeping an eye on the Guinness premiership rugby final at the moment, then later this afternoon they are showing both super-14 semi-finals on Sky. Go the Blues & Crusaders!!! After this weekend, I've only got one more left after half-term, as I've resigned from my Assistant Housemistress job for the next academic year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home