Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Willem's party

Last week I seemed to solely exist on this earth to write reports. However I got there in the end, and it was a great feeling handing the last one in today. No more to worry about for another term! Yippeee!!!
I did let myself out of the house on Saturday night to attend Willem's 30th birthday bash at school. That's me with the birthday boy above. He is a South African who teaches business studies at Bearwood, but unfortunately he is deserting us in April for another school. By coincidence it just happens to be the school in London that my brother taught at while he was there. Talk about a small world...
The party was great fun. Will & I made it home at about 2am, Steve & Kate reckon they were 4ish, and Willem didn't get to bed until 7am the next morning!
Highlights included Jonesy and Sarah trying to teach Enners, the Welsh director of music, a few cheerleading moves...
While Stevo kept everybody entertained in his own inimitable style...
Luckily it was an exeat weekend so there were no kids in the boarding house to witness any tomfoolery.
No other news, just counting down the 3 & a half weeks until the Christmas Hols. Bring it on!

1 Comments:

At 11:13 am, Blogger Willem Stapelberg said...

It was a great party, I have to say. You could use some of the photos for blackmail you know! Luckily none of me, so I'll be in on it okay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home