Monday, May 14, 2007

Balancing Kiwis!

I love my kiwis, I bought them when I was home for Christmas & they have provided a lot of entertainment. They come with a card showing 14 or 15 permutations, but you can also just play around with them & make up your own. The one above is a 'Lydia special'. I love the fact they look so happy with smiles on their faces...

My weekend was really nice & relaxed. I cleaned the flat from top to bottom, & spent a few hours today reading the Sunday paper. I get the Sunday Times & it's one of the highlights of my week. It has to be seen to be believed, it's pretty much half a tree! Most weeks they have a free CD or DVD , this week they had a 'Anarchy in the UK: 30 years of British punk' CD which might be interesting. I watched both Super-14 semi-finals yesterday & wasn't impressed that both NZ teams lost.

Back to School tomorrow, but it's my best day of the 2-week timetable. I only teach 3 out of the 6 lessons, & have the first 2 off, so it's a nice way to ease into it & set myself up for the week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home