Monday, May 26, 2008

Half-term

The last week of school went quickly. It was quite sad saying goodbye to my 5th form class on Friday, for the majority of them it will be their last maths lesson ever. Friday night we had an end of half-term BBQ at Ric's, which ended up being one of those epic Bearwood nights! Lots of eating, drinking, silly dancing, & pretty much just having a great night. Photographic evidence is below. Saturday was speech day, & there were quite a few sore heads amongst the staff! I wasn't too bad, I'm getting quite sensible in my old age, & tend to know when enough is enough... Speech day was OK, just a bit of pomp & ceremony to endure. It was a gorgeous day for it, I escaped at around 3pm & spent a couple of hours in the garden, before heading out to my rugby end of season do in town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home