Monday, November 24, 2008

World Champion Kiwis!

I thoroughly enjoyed the rugby league world cup final, there is nothing like a huge upset win to the under-dogs. Good on ya boys, nice work!!! This weekend has been very quiet. I've been battling a cold all week, so this weekend was about taking it easy & a bit of R&R. Will & I had nice long sleep-ins on both days. Saturday I just pottered around, as I was feeling pretty miserable! The rugby league cheered me up, but I was a bit worried watching the AB's game against Wales. I thought they were pretty woeful in the first half, but luckily they managed to get their act together in the second. Will wasn't overly impressed with the hiding that the Boks dished out to England.

Today we woke up to find it had snowed overnight! There was heavy rain all morning so it didn't stick around for long however. Today was another day of pottering. I did a few bits & pieces of schoolwork, but had purposely not bought home much. It was one of those days where I'm not quite sure where it went!

I don't actually have much news at all, so will call it quits. One of my shorter posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home