Friday, November 09, 2007

Finally, connected...

Gidday,

Just over a week ago we finally got our internet at home sorted, so I now feel connected with the greater world. No excuses for not keeping this regularly updated now though...

Things are all good here, I haven't really been up to much of late. Will hasn't been very well the last week or so with a rotten cold, & I'm still trying to shake the very end of it myself. On Sunday my rugby team had a good 29-5 win against Wimbledon, meaning we maintain our second spot in the league. I've been asked if I'm interested in attending the county trials next month, but I don't think I am. I did my dash with competitive rugby back in NZ & am happy just enjoying myself over here. This Sunday we have Portsmouth away, which is always tough. They are known for always having a fairly sizable pack... I had to get special permission from the Headmaster to miss the College Remembrance day service in order to play the match.

A few things have happened around the house lately... The groundsmen at school have cut down one of the huge trees in our section for us, meaning we now get a lot more light in the house & on our top garden. They might also chop another one down next time they are around this way. We've also had a pump installed, meaning we can now work our new shower properly. They had installed the shower previously, but because the water tank is at floor level there was no water pressure at all. The last couple of days we've had a workman in tiling the bathroom for us, so it now looks a LOT better. For those that have been here, those horrible brown bits are no longer...

It's crazy busy at school at the moment, with reports due over the next couple of weeks. Seniors are due on Monday, then juniors the following week. Rich, Goody, I bet you don't miss this time of the year!!! On that note, I'd better sign off here & knock a few of the buggers off...

1 Comments:

At 9:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are writing reports it means the end of term in nigh! We've still got 5 weeks+!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home