Monday, May 26, 2008

Rugby end of season

Saturday night was our rugby end of season do. We had booked the private function room at Zizzi's, a nice Italian restaurant in Reading. The theme was pyjama party, so we all had to turn up in our PJ's complete with teddy bear. Our backs coach Taff, resplendent in his pink 'little miss naughty' PJ's is not coaching us next season, and will be sorely missed. We had already given him a farewell, but this was another opportunity to thank him for everything he has done for the team over the last couple of years. I wasn't amongst the awards this time around, but I did get player of the year last year, so can't really complain... At least it meant I didn't have to down a pint!!!
This morning Will & I enjoyed a lovely long sleep-in, our first one in quite a while. Tomorrow is a Bank holiday, so Will has the day off work. I don't have a huge amount planned for my week off. I've got a few errands to do in town, like officially changing my name to Mrs Browne at the bank. I've also got lots of reports to write, & am planning on also spending a lot of time in the garden. Unfortunately the weather isn't meant to be too flash for the week, but we shall wait & see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home