Monday, June 09, 2008

Glorious weekend

The weather this weekend was fabulous, especially today when it was at least 25 degrees with clear blue skies. Unfortunately I've had to spend the whole of the weekend writing reports, but at least I was able to do it on my laptop, sitting out in the garden. They are due tomorrow evening, & I am pretty much on top of them. I have comments for one class still to do, but I have a couple of free periods tomorrow afternoon so should be able to knock them off easily... I had a bit of light relief Saturday night when Will & I attended Ben & Anna's engagement party. Ben used to work with Will at Reading Uni. It was a really nice evening.

Today Will has been fantastic, doing loads around the place while I sat & wrote my reports. He started by doing all the washing up which we have neglected the last few days! He also put a couple of loads of washing through...
and put together my sun-lounger which we bought during the winter from Ikea when it was on sale for £25, down from £100!!! I do love a bargain, & am sure that it will get lots of use...
As if that wasn't enough, he also made some pancakes for dinner. I do most of the cooking in our house, but he is much better at pancakes than me... You can see it being tossed in the top left corner of the bottom pic...
He has well & truly racked up some brownie points today!!! However he did also get a chance to relax...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home