Sunday, January 25, 2009

The weekend already

Yet again the week has flown by, almost without me realising! I've been incredibly busy with marking books & assessments for school throughout the week. On Wednesday Will left for Budapest in Hungary. He was meeting up with some Eastern European colleagues in order to put together a joint proposal for a large research grant. All I know is it has something to do with getting robots to talk to each other... He came back late last night after his flight was delayed, & he said that it went well.

We didn't end up getting to bed until nearly 2am this morning so today was a huge sleep-in. It was an exeat weekend meaning I didn't have to get up for my school rugby coaching. I had to ref a match between my boys & another school on Wednesday. It's not something I enjoy doing at all, but it went well & my guys won 49-0. I assure you that it was nothing to do with the ref!!!

Today was very chilled out. We watched a bit of the European rugby, then I went to the gym for a good session while Will went off to his usual Saturday afternoon Volleyball. I'm currently killing a bit of time while waiting for dinner to be ready. I've got a roast chicken in the oven, complete with roast potatoes and sweet potatoes, & will stir-fry some sugar-snap peas when it is nearly ready. Yum yum yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home