Monday, February 02, 2009

The start of Feb

It's hard to believe that the first month of 2009 has already gone. Time really does seem to be racing by. I've got 2 more weeks of school left before it's 1 week off for half-term. Will doesn't get half-term at the Uni so I'm going to spend a few days walking in North Wales with my friend Jon who teaches at a school in Scotland.

This weekend has been nice & relaxing. I made it to the gym both days which feels good. I also had long lie-ins on both days which feels even better! I didn't really do all the school work I was planning to, but it will keep...

After the last couple of weeks being relatively mild, the cold snap is back again. It is snowing at the moment, & it isn't forecast to stop until tomorrow night. Heavy snow is forecast for tomorrow & extreme weather warnings have been issued for the area. Unfortunately, being a boarding school, Bearwood is extremely unlikely to close down for a 'snow day' like most other schools probably will if it does get heavy. I'm looking forward to walking to school through the woods tomorrow, I might even take some pics if I remember to take my camera with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home