Monday, March 02, 2009

Reports, Reports, Reports...

Very short & sweet this week, as all I have done is write report after report after report! The last of them are due tomorrow. I've got a few more still to do, but at least the end is now in sight (for another term at least!).

No news about Will's job yet. He is not overly confidant & thinks he would have heard something by now if they wanted him... We shall wait & see... Should hopefully know either way sometime this week.

I've got a half day at school tomorrow, because in the afternoon I have my British Citizenship ceremony. Yep, from tomorrow on I'll have dual Kiwi & British citizenship which is quite exciting. One of the first things I'm going to do is get my mitts on a UK passport. You never know when it might come in handy...

Right, back to these reports...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home