Monday, November 19, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel...

It's just gone midnight, & I've just finished my very last report! Yay!!! I've pretty much been a report writing machine all week, not to mention weekend, so it's a great feeling having them done... I can finally claim my life back! Will has been pretty busy at work as well, so the house hasn't been much of a priority of late, I don't think we've cleaned or vacuumed for at least a couple of weeks! Oh well...

It's COLD here at the moment, over the last 3 or 4 days it feels like winter has well & truly arrived. It's nice & cosy inside though with all the heating on.

Tomorrow night (or, technically I suppose, tonight) we are off to see the Pigeon Detectives at the Hexagon in Reading. We saw them at Reading festival at the end of summer & they rocked! For those that haven't come across them yet they are a young UK Indie band with great catchy tunes. Check them out, they seriously do rock.

3 & a half weeks till the Christmas holidays & counting... Bring it on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home