Monday, November 12, 2007

Remembrance Day

Am just back from my rugby match against Portsmouth. We drew 19-all, but the mood amongst the team was as if we lost. We really should have taken it. We almost stole it on the last play of the match when a move came off & our fly-half got over the line, but the ref judged her to have been held-up. I got player of the day for the forwards which was nice. Over here the forward & back of the day from both teams traditionally have a sculling competition to down a pint of beer. My team knows I refuse to do it, so I got away with a pint of squash!

It's been a busy day... I got up early to get some reports written before I left for rugby, then managed to mark a class test on the minibus on the way to Portsmouth! I'm now going to settle in for another few hours of work... I've got the reports due tomorrow finished, but need to make a head start on the ones due next week.

By the way, we've finally decided on a wedding date... 12th April next year. To be more specific, that's the day the big party will take place, & we may/may not have the actual registry office ceremony on the same day as well. Mum & dad have booked flights to come over here next April, which gave us bit of a hurry up for actually making a few plans... I think it was the folks saying "you ARE going to get married when we're over there, aren't you?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home