Monday, December 03, 2007

Another week over...

Time is flying by, we've got 1 & a half weeks of school left, then this time in 2 weeks we'll be in Canada. It's busy times though, I've got something on nearly every night of the week until we depart. Tomorrow night is Will's work Christmas do at an Italian restaurant in Reading. I've been a couple of times before & they do great pizza, so it should be an enjoyable evening.

This weekend was nice & relaxed. On Friday night we went to our local, the Walters Arms, for a few pints. It's just a few minute walk from school so you get a good Bearwood crowd there most Fridays. Will & I hadn't made it there the last few weeks, so it was good to have a catch-up. On Saturday night we went to Will's parents for dinner. Again, I hadn't caught up with them for ages, so it was a very pleasant evening. We took a camera with us because Will realised the most recent photo of them he had was a family portrait taken about 10 years ago! Will's Dad is actually wearing the llama wool jumper we bought him in Bolivia. Hopefully it's because he does like it & wear it, & not just that he knew we were coming & was being polite!
Sunday was a rare day when I didn't have a rugby match, & Will wasn't gallivanting around the country on a korfball tournament, so we had a nice lie-in & a lazy morning. In the afternoon I was very domesticated... I cleaned the house (which has been VERY neglected over the last few weeks), hemmed some curtains, did a couple of loads of washing, marked some exam papers, then cooked a chicken roast dinner! Tomorrow will be a light day at school as we are still in the middle of exams. I've now got 4 of my 5 classes marked, & my final class sit their exam tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home